Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different.
- We will ask some screening questions before your appointment and you'll be asked those same questions again when you're in the office.
- You may be asked to wait outside our office or in your car and call us when you arrive and then wait for a call back to let you know when you can enter the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the clinic. There are more dispensers around the office for you to use as needed.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children's books and toys since those items are difficult to fully disinfect.
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- You may be surprised that we're wearing more protective gear - such as masks, face shields, and gowns - than we normally do during your visit.
- We have installed air filtration and purifications units throughout the office and inside all operatories.
If you have any questions, please contact our office at 416-588-8883.
We have included a online COVID-19 screening tool that can be filled out and sent directly to us for your convenience, as well as to avoid sharing clipboards and pens at the office. Please complete the screener on this page before your appointment can be confirmed.